Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Skintimates & Me

I spent a whole night by my onesie. Yup; just me in my house ALONE (I don't count the critters that I feed because at any point I could end their miserable existance & not suffer horrible consiquences for it.) ... guess what I did. CLEANED. Found my way to the Dollar Store to stock up on necessities like Swiffer Pads, bleach tabs, new toilet brushes (one for each head), some comet & those apple spice air fresheners I love. I went to town. Not just the regular wipe down & spruce up, this was the REAL DEAL. I got that little attachment on my vacuume out & cleaned behind the TV. Who knew it was a Mecca for dust bunnies & rollie pollie bugs? Once all was said & done I felt comfie in my exceptionally clean abode so I redirected all this hygenic energy inward. (According to my hubby, this doesn't happen often enough...) I whipped out my newly purchased shaving gear & went to soaking & shaving. I purchased saving gel - which I hadn't used since 1995 - when I was single & a brand new razor - a good one, not previously used by husband. The thought here: if I have nice new girlie products, I may be more inclined to use them on a frequent basis... I did wake up this am in my wicked clean place, no body bugging me for breakfast or nukkie, with that totally comfortable in my silky skin & sheets feeling. I liked it. Maybe I'll shave again soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

i go through spells where i clean like mad, then nothing for a long time. it's one of those long time spells. thanx for the cleaning inspiration...arrrggg. give me your addy and i'll send you all kinds of girly products.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Kate G said...

yeah, I'm right on that full frontal nudity thing... right after I dust my ceiling fans...

3:48 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

I have an upper half frontal nude of you....I wish I could find the damn picture!
I like those cleaning spells...did you throw away lots of shit... I always seem to get at least 2 garbage bags full of MIKE AND MIRANDA'S stuff!
Where was the family? Did you drop them off blindfolded somewhere and speed off? I can totally see you doing that...LOL
Waking up to no stiffie pokin' you in the ass is always nice...LOL But that too has been awhile for me because I think he's still scared to touch me after I growled at him that last time...LOL

5:11 PM  
Blogger Kate G said...

husband is in Tallahassee taking a stab at changing the entire sheriffs office computer system - give 'em hell hun!! & Liv stayed the nite with Aunt Kel cuz I call BINGO from 7-9 on Tuesdays. I cleaned before & showered after. I'm still a little euphoric from it all. almost like a spa trip minus the guilt for spending big bucks. The Dollar Store is good like that. My house is still spotless & I may even shave again, tomorrow!?!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home