Thursday, August 17, 2006

Really - I don't see it

My poignant, yet endearing daughter just came to me with a random statement. She wanted to know what I'd like to change into next. Considering my options I told her pajamas. She departed my company and returned clutching what appeared to be a Barbie in need of some serious hair help.

"Here you are Mumma, in your jamies." placing this thing on my desk...
















"What makes you call this one me?" I ask to the back of my daughter's witty little head.

"Please" she replies, "don't make me get a mirror."

2 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

LOL!

seems like someone isn't a member of the big hair fan club

10:37 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

OMG...that's too damn funny!!! But your tits aren't that perky and I seem to recall that they point outward aswell...LOL!
Your daughter...THE GIFTED ONE!! You go Olivia!!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home