Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Day OFF

Tomorrow is the Great American Teach In which means.... all of the professional people/parents of the world take a little break for their super important luncheons & spend the day with elementary school kids explaining what the fuck it is they do. Reading will be on hold for the day, so's we can shed some light on the more important things in life like dog training & mutual funds. (did I spell that right?) I will be taking a day OFF!

What does this mean... let's see.

I am not getting up at 6:25am
I am not getting my more than capable family ready for the day.
I am not making breakfast lunch or dinner.
I am not showering. (I may decide to brush me teeth.)
I am not putting in or taking out dogs or cats.
I am not cleaning anything that 'needs clean'.
I am not driving anywhere that I NEED to be.
I may very well start drinking at 8am!
I am going out with my friends for the first Wed. Nite out in a long time.
I am going to look damn FINE!
I am going to be online for as long as I damn well please with no interruptions!

I suppose this is my 'YES' day. go me.... I think I'll start the debauchery right now!!

Oh, I caught the boys as they were dancing around the fire pit, chanting & sacrificing wetland animals last night: Johnie Law, the little Mexican & Uncle Weed sure do make quite a group, kinda like lord of the flies...









7 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

laugh out fucking loud! nice pics...weed must be cringing at his pic being online.

go YOU! it doesn't get much better than that...and have a frigging blast going out! a pic of you snazzed up for a night on the town perhaps??? an after pic would be awesome too - vetti and i should do this sometime.

4:22 PM  
Blogger HANNER BANANER said...

does W. know you put him on the web? Some weird0 might see his picuture, track him down and steal his identity!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just kidding if you read this wade, hope FL is treating you good!

7:45 PM  
Blogger heather said...

yeah, you're looking good and i hope you're having a good time...PLAYAH!

i just jest =)

8:19 PM  
Blogger heather said...

(that's a funny pic of the mexican too! hehehe)

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
So that is what a weed looks like.
Is he a bum doctor or does he just like to smell his own finger?

Such a nice group and such nice photos, Hope it all turns out well


I truly get a kick out of your blog

Ryan in toronto

11:39 PM

11:47 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

thats a swell idea....before and after pics of our night(s) out...

we could start this saturday...it's pretty much all planned...you, me and niya are painting the town...not red (hopefully i'll be done with that color)....

i'm sooooooo excited...and i just can't hide it.....

oh and nice pic wade....and the comment of you smelling your own fingers was pretty funny too!!!

katie...you must do pictures...xoxo

7:02 AM  
Blogger Kate G said...

ummm... heather.... like this isn't too much information.... yeah, you are not the only one. All of these people pictured on my blog have started a class action suit to sue me for nonpermissable display of photos....

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home