Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ya, I'm a slacker

I know, I know... I'm just not on line as much anymore but being a babysitter/driver/grocery getter/maid/slumlord do girl/rockstar is time consuming! Cut me some slack. Here's me & Ma visiting with dog on Ma's bed. Better her's than mine!
















This is my lovely daughter's Squid project for her science assignment. She did a great job but I have no idea what grade she got. It's that special ed class & I'm pretty sure they don't do 'grades' it's some fancy rubric which I won't understand giving me an assessment of her. I liked it & so did she...











Uncle Weed refused to be photographed so I thought I'd give you a shot of our nightly entertainment. My patio, a good glass of wine, my evil feline & a dish rag.

In closing I might add....

9 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

that octopus is AWESOME!! love it!

thanx for the new post ;-) ....we understand your absence, but just like to harass you about it.

3:47 PM  
Blogger heather said...

*excuse me....squid*

3:48 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

yeah...she's pretty creative!!

oh and I'm brewing up a big shit as I type this....you know the day after shits seem to never end!! LOL

4:25 PM  
Blogger Kate G said...

I heard you & your nipples (VET) were out on the town last night. Glad to hear you are letting the girls out for a stroll occationally. Best to keep em covered when in public though... that pesky "indecent exposure" nonsense could result in a brewhaha!! Keep it real sistah!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

don't you worry....the girls are undercovahhhhhh (for now...lol).

i was gonna blog about the whole night, but no sense now....you've heard alllllll about...and you're a million miles away!!!
someone's gotta big fuckin mouth.. and now i'm not talking about me... someone else has stole my story...fuckers!

7:28 AM  
Blogger heather said...

i spilled the girlz beans, but that's all! stop hollering at me! pppbbbbbbbbbttttttttt!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Alicia said...

Hey Dingo Dog looks pretty cut her some slack about the beds. Dogs DONT sleep on the floor anymore ;-)

6:37 PM  
Blogger HANNER BANANER said...

Say HI to the whole family!!!!!!!!!!! Big hugs from Han!

10:44 PM  
Blogger heather said...

did brad have family members move in too?

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home