Monday, September 25, 2006

Lemonade from BAD Hair Dye

I finally broke down & went to my stylist. He didn't suck oxygen out of the room like only a really cool gay man can do but he did give me the 'don't try this at home lecture'. Look at what a great job he did:
















He said that though he could see the glaring fault with the color, that it has a somewhat 1930's/40's Marilyn Monroe shade to it and Voila - Just like her, no?

When I comb it (Yes, with a comb it's been years & I had to steal such an item from my child) it looks very cool. That whole side thing waves and stays somewhat down in a cute & definately 30's fashion. I've been out in the heat & it's a little froish in the above pictures so you'll have to use your imagination with me on this. I can't believe how cool my stylist is! Just like that, I'm supah cute again!

9 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

that's WICKED CUTE!! love it! you look so carefree and happy.

that post below is crazy.

9:09 PM  
Blogger heather said...

is that the fine art of little miss behind you?

9:10 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

WOW.... I've never seen your hair that short!!!! I'm shocked! It looks soooooo good!!! The BUSH IS GONE!!! Tell me...did you do that to your bug too? LOL
Nice job....really!!! Me likes it!

6:36 AM  
Blogger heather said...

how did i know yvette would pull a bug referance out of this one? lol. you do know you're dealing with freaks here right? did you know marilyn monroe combed her bush? like every day supposedly. i saw an old interview of her saying that...then actually doing it in front of the camera...gawd..don't ask me how, when, or why i saw that!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Kate G said...

umm. My bush is private & I choose not to make mention of it on the world wide web.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus Christ, no bush talk please in mixed company or the Queen will ban me.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Cuz' I am your oldest best friend in the world (the one you use to pee outta trees with and make barbie's have lotsa steamy soap oprah sex), I know for a fact that you (Katie Lynn...you'll never be Kate to me) are a true blonde cuz' I've seen the bush (way back when). And you if you're like crazy Heather, you're probably shavin' shapes into your bush, like trimming hedges! I'm guessing since you live in Florida you've got some disney theme goin' on down there!!! Ok enough..enough, but I could go on for days with this one...

5:03 AM  
Blogger heather said...

yeah, like pumpkins for halloween and shiiiiiit.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://blog.myspace.com/boydkronholm

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home