Friday, June 01, 2007

Is Pam 29?

I did it. I passed but I wouldn't call it pretty. I did well on the written test but for the love of all things holy it hurt to pass my life guard training physical tests. I swam a 500 yrd. crawl, dove in 12' of water to retrieve objects & humans. I fastened people to backboards & hoisted their wet bodies out of the water but it SUCKED ASS this time. I'm sunburned, exhausted & really feeling not so 29ish. Pamela Anderson can have it with all her silicone. The real things hurt when they bounce like that.

Yeah, that's me alright, slim & trim with a red swim suit stuff up my butt just covering my nips. Baywatch on Moosehead!!! Love it.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

29? Not you sweety.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! I knew you could do it.
Lu

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home