Sunday, January 07, 2007

2007 & beyond

I'm in a mood. I get that way sometimes. Reflective thoughts, future predictions, dreams/goals: the proverbial 'to do list' rolling about my scrabbled brain. What's new with this whole deal is that for the first time in well, ever; I don't feel like I need to accomplish anything unsurmountable. I'm good with where I am in life regarding work, family, and status. Yup, there are people who do much more than I to save the world. yup, there are people who have bigger/better houses & certainly more social creatures than I but I'm good. I've had a great year of change & for the first time ever, I would just like to maintain. I have goals but I'm pretty sure I can meet them with little effort. I like where this ride is going. Could be the age or it could be the zoloft... either way, I'm good; 'n you?

9 Comments:

Blogger heather said...

good thanks. as for me...well, i can't say as i have any goals, or ever really have. just to maintain. always to maintain. keep on truckin on and take things as they come. one day at a time...yadda yadda. of course this laid back frame of mind that i have has put me in a certain predicament up here in the emerald city, but one that i wouldn't change for the world! =) did i get off track or did that answer the question at hand?

12:38 PM  
Blogger heather said...

oh yeah, and while you and lulu were swapping college threads, i was 14 (in 1994) and hadn't even had my first kiss. lol. happy sunday! ;)

12:42 PM  
Blogger heather said...

*real kiss that is - maybe a peck or two - snicker snicker*

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kate G said...

it was 1992 when said jeans were abducted & you can shut up now thanks.....

4:43 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

They say.......
Being Happy is easy
Being sad is even easier
but
Being content is a true challenge.
(spelling challenge without spell check is one in itself)
Maintain your balance, it is hard to come by.

9:12 PM  
Blogger heather said...

12 =D

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wish that I had some goals but right now just paying the bills here inthe emerald city is a big one its January 11 and there is only about and inch of snow its above zero the sun is out and there is still blue water on the lake what the fuck lets just skip winter from now on.

9:16 AM  
Blogger heather said...

winter sucks....and this is our first month of it.

9:22 PM  
Blogger heather said...

(i say winter only due to current temperatures)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home