Monday, June 05, 2006

The Journey North





Soon we take the big trek north as we do every year. This year has been a bit later than usual as I am working to support a new SUV & Matt couldn't get the time off when we requested it. Our scheduled departure date is June 30 in the evening. We will be traveling in THE Big Red Van with an uncle, Matt, Livi & Myself. I believe the dog will be staying in Florida again this year due to my mother's anti-social cat. Why do we feed these animals? Kelly & Stinky Uncle Dan will be the care takers of our worldly possessions - someone please remind them that the cat is still alive, & may need food/water. (As well as our yard!!!)

Matt & Uncle will be returning for work on Monday July 17 - Not sure of their return schedule precisely yet but both will be available on their cells.

I'll try to keep the blog going with photos & info from Maine but as you all know how I am with the camera, this will be difficult. Stay safe this season & we'll post anything of interest as we find it.

Maine 2006; June 30 - August 2.

K,M,O & U

2 Comments:

Blogger Yvette said...

Can't wait to see you all!!! Today is the most fabulous day (hope I spelled that correct)....It's in the mid-80's and the breeze has just begun to blow ever sooooo gently. By the way...your pussy looks like my pussy (get your mind out of the gutter, I'm talking about your cat you perv!) As for keeping up with your blog...you can update on my computer anytime. Not sure if you know this but we're DSL baby!!! Later!!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Kate G said...

No Way... DSL in Maine!?! What will they bring up to the woods next? FAST FOOD?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home